Staff at The Personal Injury Lawyers
As a Personal Injury Law firm, we have offices in Brisbane, The Gold Coast, and we service all of Queensland.
We offer our services with a 'No Win, No Fee Guarantee' which means we work extra hard to make sure you get your maximum compensation due, because if we don't win for you, we don't get paid.
Below are just some of the key staff you may likely encounter across our offices, but you may also speak to many of our people behind the scenes such as Paralegals, other Law Clerks, or our very helpful receptionists, and other support staff who all play a big part in making your experience with us matter.
The Personal Injury Lawyers Team
NOTE: We'd love to share you more about our excellent and highly accredited staff but unfortunately Queensland law makes it illegal for Personal Injury Law firms to have photographs of staff and limits how much we can share with you. Once you contact us however, legally we can share lots more information with you, so feel free to get in touch with any questions.
Gerard Murphy | Director
Another of our Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Personal Injuries.
Ranald McCowan | Director
Our founder and originally starting as McCowans Specialist Lawyers, Ranald, his staff and his Partners, have grown the business to become The Personal Injury Lawyers, Accident Law and others.
Debbie Pollard | Practice Manager
As our Practice Manager and employee number two, Debbie manages much of the hard work that goes on in the background at the firm.
Prudence Prescott | Senior Lawyer
Greg Lauritsen-Damm | Senior Lawyer
One of our Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists in Personal Injuries.
Tim Cooper | Senior Lawyer
Vaughan Jackson | Lawyer
Erin McLeod | Lawyer
Nicole Forbes | Lawyer
Working with us for many years, Nicole is based from our Brisbane office, and handles many of our newer work injury and motor vehicle injury claims.
Allison Millson | Law Clerk
Angela Symons | Law Clerk
Karen Gibbs | New Client Manager
Working in the legal industry for over four decades, Karen plays an integral role ensuring you feel at home with us, and that your claim is smoothly processed with the support of our large Paralegal team.
Want to meet face to face? We Service All Of Queensland
✔ Head offices on the Gold Coast & Brisbane, we cover every location in Queensland
✔ Most work is online, so no need to be close to an office
✔ Visit us, or we can come to you
How much compensation Will I get for my Personal injury Claim?
✔ Our Compensation Calculator gives a basic indication how much compensation you may be due
✔ Three simple steps to get a fast overview of all the areas that you may claim for
✔ Underneath our calculator, see what others claimed in our compensation case studies
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions. Remember if you have a question it's free and you under no obligation to chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email. Better to answer that question and know than it go unanswered. Contact us today.
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case