Home > Compensation Claim Services
Use The Personal Injury Lawyers Compensation Claim Checker™ and quickly see if you may be able to make a compensation claim, in just 30 seconds or less.
A Wide Range Of personal injury Compensation claims Services
The Personal Injury Lawyers are Brisbane & Gold Coast based legal experts servicing all of Queensland's Personal injury compensation claims. We help people injured in accidents lodge claims for personal injury compensation that get them the financial restitution they need to recover. We do it with a No Win No Fee Guarantee.
From motor vehicle accidents and whiplash compensation claims to workplace injuries and public liability claims — if you’ve suffered an injury due to the negligent act or omission of another, we can likely help.
Call us, email or chat with our experienced personal injury lawyers so we can assess your claim for compensation and provide you with informed legal pathways. We’re based in the Gold Coast and Brisbane but can help you wherever you’re located in Queensland. Alternatively, find out more about each of our personal injury claim services below.
Our Most Common Personal Injury Compensation Claim Services
Have you been involved in a motor vehicle accident, a car accident or a road accident in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland? You may be entitled to claim damages.
Our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers can help you get the payout you need by lodging a car accident personal injury claim for you.
If you have suffered injuries due to a workplace accident, or a car accident that occurred while travelling to or from work, you may be able to claim damages by filing a claim for personal injury compensation.
If your accident is work related, our Brisbane and Gold Coast based personal injury lawyers specialising in work accident claims can help.
Slip and trip accidents can happen anywhere and to anyone — if you’ve slipped, tripped or fallen in a private residence or a public place, whether a shopping centre, railway station or playground, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries.
Contact our personal injury lawyers who specialise in slip and trip accidents to discuss your case.
Has a doctor, healthcare facility or hospital failed you in their duty of care? You may be entitled to compensation.
While healthcare professionals do their utmost to provide the best medical treatment they can, sometimes, due to negligence or over prescription, medical negligence occurs and there’s a need to seek compensation for damages.
Accidents occur daily in kitchens, restaurants and hotels across Queensland. Many are so serious that the injured person needs to seek medical treatment and take time off work to recover.
If you have been injured in an accident in the workplace, our work accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Injured while working in the mines? If your employer failed in their duty of care, you could be entitled to claim medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, loss of income and return to work support.
As specialists in personal injury law based in Brisbane and Gold Coast, and servicing Queensland, our work accident lawyers are here to help.
Have you suffered an injury due to the negligent actions of nursing staff in a hospital or healthcare facility? If a nurse has failed in their duty of care and you’ve sustained an injury as a result, you could be entitled to damages.
Don’t forget that there are strict time limits for filing a personal injury claim in Queensland — get started today.
The construction industry is one of the most dangerous to work in and accidents occur regularly, with many injuries suffered by workers extremely serious in nature.
Our workplace injury lawyers in Brisbane and Gold Coast can help you with your personal injury and workers’ compensation claim wherever you’re located in Queensland.
All Our Brisbane, Gold Coast & QLD Personal Injury Compensation Claim Services
It's not just the key services listed at the top of the page that we can assist you with. We have many years’ experience with many other Personal injury claims. Please see the complete list below;
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions. Remember if you have a question it's free and you under no obligation to chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email. Better to answer that question and know than it go unanswered. Contact us today.