Home > Reviews
Real Clients, Real Reviews. No Staff Or Fake Reviews Here
We only have 100% real, completely genuine client reviews, and unlike many firms we do not pay people, or staff to leave them.
It's a rare thing these days, but we believe in integrity and honour (as we should being your Lawyer).
So there are no fake reviews here, just a sample of real people below that we are incredibly proud to have helped, and won compensation for...
Are you A client Of Ours? Leave a Review
If you're a client, a Google 5 Star ★★★★★ review is extremely important to us as a way to hear and share feedback.
It only takes a few minutes of your time, yet can make the world of difference to our staff and to other future clients. If you are a client of The Personal Injury Lawyers, please click the 'leave a review button' below.
Read Reviews From Clients Of The Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case