Home > Reviews
Real Clients, Real Reviews. No Staff Or Fake Reviews Here
We only have 100% real, completely genuine client reviews, and unlike many firms we do not pay people, or need staff to leave them.
It's a rare thing these days, but we believe in integrity and honour (as we should being your Lawyer).
So there are no fake reviews here, just a sample of real people below that we are incredibly proud to have helped, and won compensation for, gathered from our reviews and those of and our sister company Accident Law.
Are you A client Of Ours? Leave a Review
If you're a client, a Google 5 Star ★★★★★ review is extremely important to us as a way to hear and share feedback.
It only takes a few minutes of your time, yet can make the world of difference to our staff and to other future clients. If you are a client of The Personal Injury Lawyers, please click the 'leave a review button' below.
Read Reviews From Clients Of The Personal Injury Lawyers & Accident Law
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case