What locations do you cover for my Personal Injury claim?
With offices on the Gold Coast & Brisbane of Australia, we're centrally located should you want to come and visit us, see our premises, or have a query.
You can come in and talk to a Lawyer face to face who will happily assess your claim for free.
Contact us today for more information.
The Personal Injury Lawyers cover everything from Motor vehicle accident compensation claims, to work injury claims and many other compensation claims across the whole of Queensland, That means every major town and city including:
The Gold Coast
The Sunshine Coast
In most cases you never need to visit our offices, we work online with you or come to you
Even with two offices servicing all of Queensland, we can do most work remotely with you.
We'll provide you with methods to sign documents electronically, video chat with you, email or call you when it suits your schedule.
We are your Lawyers and are here to help.
We make the claim process as easy as is possible for you, by doing as much as we possibly can to help you.
We also aim to save you any more undue anxiety and stress than you have to suffer with your injury.
I have a Personal Injury claim outside of Queensland, Can You help?
Unfortunately we can't assist with claims occurring outside of Queensland. The law is quite different in each State and we only specialise in Queensland Law.
Best thing to do is contact the law society in the state where the accident occurred and they have a list of Lawyers you can contact who can help you. e.g.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions. Remember if you have a question it's free and you under no obligation to chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email. Better to answer that question and know than it go unanswered. Contact us today.
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case