The Personal Injury Lawyers 30 Second Compensation Claim Checker™
Live in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or anywhere in Queensland and have been injured? Step through our quick 30 second assessment to see if you might be able to make a compensation claim.
Remember, if we don't win your compensation claim, then you don't pay our fees. You are covered by our no win no fee guarantee.
How Much Did Other People Get Awarded For Their Injuries?
✔ Help you understand what similar injuries to yours were awarded
✔ All examples are real cases we've won for our clients
✔ Check out the helpful compensation claim example case studies by category
No Win No Fee Guaranteed, Plus It Pays For Your Injury Expenses
✔ Our guarantee quickly pays for all outlays and associated claim expenses
✔ You get access to the help you need fast, and gets your rehabilitation underway
How much compensation Will I get for my Personal injury Claim?
✔ Our Compensation Calculator gives a basic indication how much compensation you may be due
✔ Three simple steps to get a fast overview of all the areas that you may claim for
✔ Underneath our calculator, see what others claimed in our compensation case studies
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Looking for more? View all our Frequently Asked Questions. Remember if you have a question it's free and you under no obligation to chat with our Lawyers online, by phone or email. Better to answer that question and know than it go unanswered. Contact us today.