Join The Personal Injury Lawyers Team and take your career to the next step
At The Personal Injury Lawyers, if there is no you, there is no us. It sounds cheesy, but it's people that make this place and clients that drive us to do better things. For over 34 years, we've made The Personal Injury Lawyers an exceptional place to work. Directly in the beating heart of Brisbane city, or two mins from the Surfers Paradise beach. Either of our modern offices provide a great work/life balance on one of the most pleasant coastal regions of the world.
Working at the The Personal Injury Lawyers, you'll be part of a connected team working with some of the latest technologies and processes. We value customer care so our processes and approach is always customer first. If you have what it takes, take a look at our roles on offer and start to have that career and lifestyle you always wanted.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Legal Secretary / Paralegal (GOLD COAST OFFICE)
The Personal Injury Lawyers are continuing to grow and this means that we need to employ additional professional and support staff as soon as possible. As one of Queensland's most highly respected personal injury law firms we practice solely in personal injury law, and we pride ourselves in providing excellent client care and obtaining the best results for our clients.
Benefits we provide:-
- A balance of working autonomously and as part of a tight-knit team;
- Being part of a cohesive and dynamic team of lawyers and support staff;
- A friendly working environment with co-operative co-workers;
- Internal training to work with your development;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Interesting, diverse and engaging work;
- Modern and stylish offices on the Gold Coast and in the Brisbane CBD;
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Have experience in a legal office, preferably in personal injury law;
- Have strong organisational skills and a professional and positive approach to their work;
- Be committed to providing quality legal services to our clients;
- Work well in a team environment;
- Follow procedures with an ability to prioritise;
- Have a pleasant and confident telephone manner and strong communication skills;
- Touch type with fast, accurate typing skills i.e. minimum speed of 40wpm and 90% accuracy (able to be assessed at www.typingtest.com);
If you are enthusiastic and keen to join a firm that truly cares and appreciates its staff, please email your resume through to:-
The HR Manager
The Personal Injury Lawyers
If all recent positions have been filled, or if we don't have open positions that suit you, we'd still love to hear from you! We'll gladly add you to our files so that if a suitable role comes up, we'll be in touch.