How much compensation will I get for my injuries?
Our Personal Injury compensation calculator will quickly give you the most basic indication* of how much money you may be due but it is not the final amount!
You'll find a guide to using it below the calculator, but please note have to add in all the extra dollar amounts we've listed under the basic $ amount you'll be given, as those extras can't easily be calculated and require more detail.
These details can arguably form the largest part of your claim and vary for each person, but simply contact us for free with no obligation to help you clarify your actual final amount.
+ Add on assorted other extra claims that can add to your overall final compensation claim amount, such as:
- + ADD $ AMOUNT FOR PAST LOST INCOME
- + ADD $ AMOUNT FOR FUTURE LOST INCOME
- + ADD $ PAST & CURRENT TREATMENT COSTS
- + ADD $ FUTURE TREATMENT COSTS (PHYSIO, SURGERY ETC)
- + ADD $ PAST MEDICATION COSTS & PHARMACEUTICALS
- + ADD $ FUTURE MEDICATION COSTS & PHARMACEUTICALS
- + ADD $ ASSISTANCE WITH DOMESTIC DUTIES (CLEANING ETC)
- + ADD $ RETRAINING COSTS
- + ADD $ PAST & FUTURE THERAPY COSTS
- + ADD $ IF APPLICABLE, FERTILITY COSTS
- + ADD $ LIABILITIES & CHARGES YOU MAY HAVE PAID
- + ADD $ LOSS OF SUPERANNUATION BENEFITS
- + ADD $ TRAVEL & OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES
- + ADD $ MODIFICATIONS TO VEHICLE/HOME/OTHER AREAS
- + ADD $ RESPITE OR OTHER CARE COSTS
- + ADD $ SPECIAL DAMAGES/OTHER EXPENSES
ALL= YOUR FINAL $ COMPENSATION CLAIM AMOUNT.
Click the button below to have our Lawyers help assess your full compensation amount.
This guide is indicative only and not legal advice. You should speak with us to obtain advice specific to you. If the regulations do not apply, your compensation could be greater.
The ISV values could be higher, for example: if your injuries evolve over time; future surgery; age; multiple injuries; treatment and associated complications; stress; etc.
Pain and suffering is only one component of compensation, and injured persons are usually entitled to more. Usually the greater claim is for loss of wages, particularly future wages.
How to use the personal injury compensation calculator
1. First, select the approximate injured area e.g. 'Head & Brain Injuries'
2. Secondly, target the exact area of injury e.g. 'Head Injury'
3. Finally choose the severity of your injury to get results. e.g. 'Moderate'
You'll be given an indicative guide to potential compensation. Make sure you read the important information underneath our calculator.
I need to determine my FULL personal injury compensation claim amount
- Let us give you a free claim assessment, because the value given in the calculator, can't include loss of earnings, treatments etc, which are all bespoke to you, so more has to be added to your final compensation amount.
- Click the button below or fill out the short form and we'll give you a free claim assessment based on your personalised information, and help in determining your full compensation due.
Who should use the compensation calculator?
If you've suffered a personal injury in Queensland, you can use our compensation calculator to give you an indicative amount of potential compensation. However, the compensation calculator is best suited for you if you have;
✔ Been in a motor vehicle accident
✔ Had an injury at work, or travelling to or from work (whether a contractor or not)
✔ Suffered from most other personal injuries
✔ Want peace of mind that there is a no win no fee, guarantee
Remember the final amount in the calculator does not include loss of earnings, treatments etc, so more will be added to the final amount.
Contact us and we'll be happy to explain more.
I still need help working out my compensation claim
- Then we'll gladly help you! If you have any questions? Contact us; chat live online with a Lawyer at no cost to assess your claim.
- Or call free, email us, or get us to call you back when it suits and we'll be happy to answer any questions.