Getting Help With Ankle Injury Compensation Claims in QLD
Most people will experience an ankle injury at some point in their life, but if you had no control over the injury, you may qualify for damages. You may have torn ligaments or broken bones, and since our ankles support our weight and are essential to movement, it can have a huge impact on your quality of life.
No Win No Fee Will Pay For All Outlays And Associated Injury Expenses
You have nothing to lose with our no win no fee guarantee because if we don't win you don't pay our fees. It will also help you as we take on your case and pay for all outlays and associated claim expenses.
To help, we've pulled together some of the ankle injury compensation questions and answers below that may help you...
Can I Get Ankle Injury Compensation
Frequently Asked Questions About Ankle Injury Compensation Claims
Am I eligible to claim compensation for my ankle injury?
Your eligibility to claim damages will be contingent on how you injured your ankle, so to qualify for compensation, you’ll need to prove your injury was caused by negligence.
You can hurt your ankle practically anywhere, but these are some of the most common instances in which ankle injuries occur as a result of negligence:
- Workplace accidents – Slips and falls in the workplace are one of the leading causes of ankle injuries. If your employer has failed to create a safe working environment, this may qualify as negligence.
- Sporting injuries – Many sporting codes are rife with high rates of ankle injuries. Playing sport without proper safety equipment or safe training practices can create unnecessary risk.
- Car accidents – If you injure your ankle in a car accident caused by another road user, the person at fault’s Compulsory Third Party insurer may be required to provide you with compensation.
The Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine whether your ankle injury meets the requirements for claiming compensation.
How long will I have to claim ankle injury compensation?
The timeframe you have in which to make an ankle injury claim may vary depending on your circumstances.
Most personal injury claims must be lodged within 3 years of the injury occurring, but this time limit can change based on where and how you were injured.
For example, some workplace injury claims must be lodged within 6 months of the accident.
If you’re thinking of taking legal action for an ankle injury, start your claim quickly to ensure you don’t miss any important deadlines.
How much compensation will I receive for my injury?
The amount of compensation you receive will be calculated according to the severity of your ankle injury.
If your injury has prevented you from earning income, or your injury needs ongoing medical treatment, you may qualify for more damages.
How much does it cost to make an ankle injury compensation claim?
Every ankle injury compensation claim is unique, and different claims often involve varying outlays and expenses.
To avoid being left out of pocket, The Personal Injury Lawyers offer No Win No Fee legal services.
Under this arrangement, you won’t have to pay for our legal costs if you aren’t awarded any compensation. If your claim is successful, any fees you’ve accrued will be taken out of your compensation.
Regardless of the costs involved with your case, you’re always guaranteed to receive a fair amount of damages if your claim is successful.
Who pays for my ankle injury compensation?
The insurer of the person responsible for causing your injury will usually pay for your compensation.
Why should you trust The Personal Injury Lawyers with your ankle injury claim?
The Personal Injury Lawyers have the expertise to help you build a strong case, and we specialise in personal injury cases, making us the perfect legal firm to partner with on personal injury cases.
Friendly helpful Lawyers will guide you through the claim, making it as stress free as possible. Chat, call, email or get a free claim assessment today.
Find Out In 30 Seconds Or Less If You Have A Compensation Claim
✔ Use our Compensation Claim Checker™ and see if you have a compensation claim in 30 seconds or less
✔ If you have a claim, you'll get answers quickly with no cost or obligation
How much compensation Will I get for my Ankle injury Compensation Claim?
✔ Our Compensation Calculator gives a basic indication how much compensation you may be due
✔ Three simple steps to get a fast overview of all the areas that you may claim for
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much compensation will I receive for my injuries?
- How is past and future economic loss compensation calculated?
- What injury compensation or damages am I entitled to claim for?
- If I go back to work after my injury will this hurt my claim?
- When does my workers' compensation claim come to an end and what happens then?
- How can I find out quickly if I can make a compensation claim?
- What are emotional distress damages in personal injury cases?
- Are there time limits for bringing a claim for injury compensation in Queensland?
- How will my common law claim run and how long will it take?
- Is my compensation or damages payment taxable?
- What care and assistance can be claimed for in a personal injury claim in Queensland?
- Did you know that if you engage a domestic worker in your home, you could be liable to pay compensation if they are injured?
- What if I don't receive a 6% DPI in my Notice of Assessment but I want to sue my employer for my work injuries?
- What's the difference between workers' compensation claim & a common law claim for damages?
- What is a common law claim for damages for work injury in Queensland?
Claims Have Time Limits
✔ There is only a small window in which you can make compensation claims in Queensland
✔ Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing
✔ Just press the button below, there is no cost, and no obligation to review your case.