About The Personal Injury Lawyers
The Personal Injury Lawyers is a no win no fee Law firm which means we don't get paid unless you get your maximum compensation. If you have had an injury, we can assist you in determining if you are likely due compensation. Queensland advertising law restricts us to offer all details of our business so if you'd like want find out some background information about us, our history and more, get in touch or click one of the links directly below for some basic information.
We are a specialist no win no fee, Personal Injury litigation law firm, and we represent injured people in gaining compensation. With many years of experience behind us, our firm has team members who are accredited specialists in personal injury compensation. No matter where you are located in Queensland we can service your claim.
A personal injury is a deeply serious matter, so we don’t take shortcuts, we keep you informed along the way, and we don’t settle your claim for less than what it’s worth. Get in touch with us for help to assess your claim if you have suffered a personal injury.
Formed many years ago as McCowans Solicitors, we quickly became one of Queensland’s leading legal practices. Today, The Personal Injury Lawyers has offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, which service Queensland. With many years of successful claims behind us, let us help you claim against your personal injury.
Our Accreditions, Memberships & Awards
- Personal Injury Accredited Specialists
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialists
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the Gold Coast District Law Association
- Member of Law Australasia and we hold the following awards with them:
- Outstanding Achievement in Practice Award 2006 ;
- Pursuit of Excellence 2010;
- Outstanding Achievement 2011; and
- Pursuit of Excellence – Process and Procedures 2016
- Handpicked on a 50 point inspection as a top 3 Law firm on the Gold Coast
We’ve been able to streamline our processes over many years so that we can give you the easiest and most efficient experience possible, which helps us focus on making sure your claim is successful. Some key principles that guide our work are;
- We don’t over-complicate any of our services, processes, fees, or work that we do with you
- All our work can be done remotely, using telephone, email, mail, chat, or video call
- You don’t even need to come to any of our offices, but you are welcome to
- We always put clients first in everything that we do (see some of our client testimonials)
We also offer free personal injury legal advice via live chat, email or phone. Our team specialise in personal injury law, which can span across a range of specific incidents and accidents. These can include;
- Motor vehicle/motor bike/boat accidents
- Workplace Injury/Accidents
- Trip/slip and fall incidents
- Medical negligence and professional malpractice
- Other accidents caused by the negligence of another (Public liability claims)
For more information on any of these areas, please visit our services page.
With years of experience and successful claims, we can represent you on a no win no fee basis. This helps us focus fully on you, and work diligently to ensure the best possible outcome for you. If a case ever was unsuccessful, then our services would be entirely free. You would not have to pay legal fees or reimburse us for our expenses, ever. No matter how big your claim, our professional fees (including GST) will never exceed the amount you receive.
So whether you’re dealing with injuries caused by a car accident or a fall at work, our team has the expertise to handle your case professionally, compassionately and quickly. Chat live with an expert online or on your mobile, email us or call our team today.
A fine collection of people, most of whom have been with us for many years so the expertise is all here in house. Get to know them a little more...
We service all of Queensland with offices on the Gold Coast & Brisbane in Australia. This means we're centrally located for you, and even though we do most of the work with you online, should you want to come and visit us, see our premises, or have a query, you can. You can come in and talk to a Lawyer face to face who will happily assess your claim for free. Find out more about our locations and areas we cover.