The Personal Injury Lawyers is a law firm that does just what is says - handles personal injury compensation claims 100% of the time.
We are a law firm totally devoted to handling injury compensation claims whether they are the result of a motor vehicle accident, a workplace injury or injury suffered due to the negligent act or ommission of another. And because personal injury claims are all we do, after more than 30 years, we have become very good at it.
The good news for anyone looking for a top personal injury lawyer is that The Personal Injury Lawyers offer their expertise as injury compensation specialists on a No Win No Fee basis, and your initial consultation is totally free. What this means to you is set out below, and you can also go to our article on what No Win No Fee services mean to you at the following link: What does "No Win No Fee" mean to me?
No Win No Fee
The Personal Injury Lawyers offer you, as their client, the following services:
- We will undertake your claim on a NO WIN NO FEE* basis. This means that we will handle your claim on your behalf and we will pay for all outlays involved with pursuing your claim (ie. medical report fees, barrister fees, court filing fees, mediator fees, etc.) but we will not render an account for professional fees or outlays until you have received compensation for your injuries. Under our No Win No Fee scheme, the only circumstances that will give rise to any liability upon you to make payment for professional fees or disbursements in relation to your claim are as follows:
- Where you achieve a compensation payment for your claim. In such case you are liable to meet our professional fees and the disbursements we have incurred in pursuing your claim on your behalf in accordance with our Conditional Costs Agreement. Our Conditional Costs Agreement will be provided to you in our Initial Claim Pack. If you would like to request our Initial Claim Pack, please submit this Request for Initial Claim Pack.
- In the event where your case proceeds to trial and you are unsuccessful in achieving an award for damages or costs, then you may be liable to pay the legal costs and disbursements of the party who successfully defended your claim.
- If you do not achieve any compensation payment for your claim then you will not be liable to pay our professional fees or any disbursements we have incurred in pursuing your claim on your behalf.
- We provide you with FREE LEGAL ADVICE* which means we will provide you with a FREE APPRAISAL of your claim in a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION*.
- Our FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION* can be carried out via telephone, by appointment or, we can come to you at your home if you are unable to come to us.
- We provide you with the expert advice of lawyers who specialise in personal injury claims and Accredited Personal Injury Specialists.
- We can advise you of your options with respect to obtaining the rehabilitation and medical treatment you need for your injuries during your claim, at no cost to you until finalisation of your claim.
- We can advise you of your options with respect to obtaining funds to ease your financial burden whilst you are waiting for your claim to finalise, through Insurer advance payments or litigation lending organisations.
Free Legal Advice
The Personal Injury Lawyers have their head offices on the Gold Coast and visited offices in Brisbane, Beenleigh, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Wide Bay Region, Gladstone, Longreach, Emerald, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville, Mt Isa, and Cairns. We also have an office in Sydney, New South Wales.
If you would simply like to know more about the services we offer and your personal injury claim, you can request one of our Claim Information Packs which will provide you with more information about our services and what steps you need to take to protect and pursue your personal injury claim, by submitting your Request for Claim Information Pack.